The Statue of Liberty is a figure of 'Libertas', a robed Roman liberty goddess. She holds a torch above her head with her right hand, and in her left hand carries a 'tabula ansata' inscribed in Roman numerals with "JULY IV MDCCLXXVI" (July 4, 1776), the date of the U.S. Declaration of Indepence. The copper statue was a gift from the people of France.
- High Quality Synthetic Leather, Water-proof
- Durability: Long lasting, Withstands Scratches and Scrapes
- Maple Leafs Design
- Easily Fits all Blade or Similar Style Putters
- Easy ON and OFF Velcro System
- Machine washable
- Inside: Inner Heavy Fur Pile Lining For Better Protection
Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed:
- Your satisfaction is our main concern. If the item delivered does not correspond to what you expected, we are committed to change it for you or to give you your money back.
*Due to high demand, please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery*